Tasty Tuesday!

I love food. I love to cook it, love to eat it, love to think about it. It made perfect sense to me to devote one day of blogging to a discussion of food. My first Tasty Tuesday post is going to highlight one of my favorite food blogs...A Year of Slow Cooking.

Stephanie O'Dea began 2008 with a resolution to use her slowcooker every day for a year. She photographed her ingredients, posted her recipes and a picture of the finished product, and provided feedback on the meal. Her blog is a treasure trove of slow cooker recipes. She's since gone on to become a bonafide domestic goddess, with a couple of published cookbooks and several TV appearances.

I love to use my crockpot, but I only use it once or twice a week- not every day! Today, I'm cooking a pork loin in chicken broth, peach preserves, canned peaches, and dijon mustard. I kind of made that concoction up. We'll see how it goes! I use Stephanie's website all the time, especially when I'm trying to find something new or unusual to make. Most of her recipes are gluten free or have gluten free alternatives, for those with special dietary needs.

Have a Tasty Tuesday everyone!!!

Comments

Megan said…
Ummm .... YUM!!!!! Let me know how it turns out. I may be copying you. :)

Popular Posts