I'm a people pleaser. I admit it.

Job 23: 10-11 says, "But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
 My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside."

For the last month or so, I've been struggling at work. It has had to do with a lot of it has had to do with me- my attitude, my unwillingness things go. Recently, the problem has been something I've never really dealt with before and it has been hard for me. I want people to be pleased with me. I want everyone to be happy. And, it appears, I have a few people who aren't. No matter what I do, nothing is going to change for them. All I can do is control my end of the deal, and keep my head up.

The verse from Job was today's Bible Gateway verse of the day. It applies to my situation right now. I'm being tested, and there are a lot of naysayers who'd like to see me fail. However, I'm going to stick with the One who has carried me through soooo much. I'm going to come forth as gold!

I love a good promise from the Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts