Jazzing up the blog

I'm trying to think of a way to jazz up The Unquiet Life and also provide a little structure so that my posts aren't so random. I thought about going with daily themes, such as:
Missions Monday- Highlight different mission-oriented organization, group, or website each Monday.
Tasty Tuesday- What I'm cooking or wish I was cooking, or highlight a great foodie website
Wordless Wednesday- A picture of something going on in my world- or the world in general
Thirsty Thursday- A drink of "living water"- comments on a Bible passage
Friday Fives- A list of something...things I love, hate, want to do, etc.
Wildcard Weekends- You never really know...

This was harder than I thought! I am still not committed to these topics. If you have ideas, I'll gladly consider any suggestions.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Comments

Jan said…
I think the topics are great. If you are goal oriented then it also gives you a goal. Keep up the good words !

Popular Posts