Keepin' it simple, sweetie!

Busy morning with little time to gather my thoughts! I started to write that I had nothing earth-shattering to say today, but then I thought twice. Maybe I'm fresh out of wit and wisdom for the morning, but God's Word really is earth-shattering. So, how about I just keep my big mouth closed and let Him do the talking today?!

Philippians 2:1-2, New Living Translation
1 Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? 2 Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.

Hope to see my Frankfort friends at First UMC tonight for Wonderful Wednesday!!! If you aren't in Frankfort, find a church to visit tonight. Have fellowship with other Christ-followers. Love one another, and work together with one mind and purpose: to know Him more!

Comments

Popular Posts