Feeling like Fall...

Gee, I wish the weather would cooperate with my inner calendar that says, "It is fall! Let's see those glorious leaves change, let's feel the chill in the air, let's sip hot cider, let's snuggle under the covers." But no!!! Our weather has been ridiculously warm. Ninety degree days need to be gone by now!!!

After the great flood, God promised “I will never again curse the ground because of the human race, even though everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood. I will never again destroy all living things. 22 As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night” (Genesis 8:21-22).

Thank God for the promise that the seasons will continue to change, for the assurance that we will experience the glory of spring's new flowers, the intensity of summer's sunshine, the beauty of fall's colors, and the cleansing snow of winter. Even if the seasons do not change on my timeline, I know that God's plan is so much greater!

Comments

Popular Posts