The world's worst blogger catches up on her Thankful Things, at long last!

I am the world's worst blogger. I stink at this- and pretty much anything other than my job (though sometimes that, too) that requires me to do anything with a degree of continuity. I have been thankful for stuff every day since Nov. 1, but I stopped posting on Nov. 2. It shouldn't really surprise my faithful readers, as my blogging tends to be spotty at best. Nonetheless, I'm back in the Thankful Things saddle.

A quick recap:
I am thankful for....
11/3- Lasting friendships
11/4- A bonus hour of sleep
11/5- A gospel centered church home
11/6- A job I LOVE
11/7-Yarn!
11/8-Fun with my students.
11/9- Fridays and yoga pants (I know, that's shallow...but don't judge. You love them, too.)
11/10-A great nurse practitioner who takes care of my family
11/11-Freedom
11/12-My daddy
11/13-My sister-in-law setting me up with her brother on a blind date 14 years ago
11/14-Date night with Sam (McDonald's and hot chocolate with a good looking brown eyed boy!)

Which brings me to today...
11/15-I'm thankful for grace. I am not perfect. I can't be, no matter how hard I try! I could fill up post after post with my shortcomings, and those of you who know and love me anyway could comment at length about even more of them! I come up short day in and day out. That makes the mercy and grace of God even sweeter. That He could love a sinner like me boggles my little human brain! And yet, He does love me, and He does provide atonement for my multitude of flaws.

Comments

Popular Posts