- Healthy, happy children
- Wonderful friends, new and old
- My extended family, made up of blood relatives, those who got stuck with me through marriage, and those who just love me
- A beautiful, safe, welcoming home
- All the material possessions I could possibly ask for
- My grandmother's longevity. I wish she could be like her old self again, but I'm glad she's here anyway.
- Time to craft
- Good books to read
- Wonderful colleagues, parents, and students at TFCA
- All the experiences- good, bad, and ugly- that have made me who I am today
- The great gift of salvation
Monday, November 26, 2012
Let's just wrap this Thankful Thing up already...
Don't get me wrong. I have many, many things to be thankful for. And I do give thanks on a daily basis. I'm just not good about writing them down and sharing them in a timely manner. When I forget, I feel like a failure and I beat myself up, which doesn't seem to be in the spirit of the season. So, I'm going to go on and just list the rest of the things I wanted to give thanks for, in no particular order.