Here is an overview of "stuff" I'll be doing next week...
Saturday- attending a wedding of a co-worker. Exciting!
Sunday-Church, Sunday School, and planning meeting at church in the evening.
Monday- Back to work, staff meeting, last soccer game.
Tuesday- AM Meeting, Work
Wednesday- Work, Dinner at church, Wednesday Night Bible Study
Friday- Personal day! Audrey's birthday and her class field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. John and I have tickets to see "Spring Awakening" at the Opera House
Saturday- Family birthday party @ 11, friends party @ 5
Sunday- Church, Sunday School, All-Saints Day party, Trick or Treat.
Whew. I am tired just thinking about it! Somewhere in there, I'll need to prep for Halloween treats and party food for the birthday girl. Fortunately, all my meals are in the freezer, so I have one less thing to worry about throughout the week.
So, what else can I do in the next three days to make sure my sanity stays in tact??
- Make a list of all party foods to serve and plan when to prepare them
- Buy the Halloween candy and hide it
- Lay out clothes for everyone for next week
- Buy, wrap, and hide Audrey's birthday gift
- Make and post a master to-do list for next week and check off tasks as completed
- Clean and de-clutter as much as possible
- Plan my lessons for the week, make sure all copies are made
In case you haven't noticed, I like having a list! It makes me feel like I can control the situation and gives me a sense of accomplishment. I actually feel better right now than when I started this post! I feel more organized and settled. I am not as panicked as I was. I might just survive going back to school!