Gibbly's World

My new nickname is Mrs. Gibbly. That's what my dear student M. calls me now. Isn't that awful? Oh, well. I guess it's a term of endearment. Here's what's shaking in my world...
  • Audrey puked on the way out the door this morning. I thought she was faking. John accused her of gagging herself. Turns out, she has strep. We're parents of the year.
  • Spring break is coming soon. But not soon enough! We have to slog through the next four days before we are rewarded with the freedom of break.
  • My plans for my first day of Spring Break---a colonoscopy. Beat that.
  • I've embarked on a research project of my mother's family, the DeHarts. So far, I have learned some interesting things. We have Baptist ministers and moonshiners in the lineage. Woohoo! Details to come!

Comments

Megan said…
This week is going to beat me senseless, I swear it will ....
Micah said…
I don't know if this beats a colonoscopy, but during my last Spring Break of teaching, I was chaperoning the Beta Club retreat (bad enough, right?), and I got food poisoning. It was the first time I had puked in a decade, and I didn't even get a paid sick day out of it.

Popular Posts