The Battle of the Pink Purse

Jackson is a bully. I love him, but he's not the nicest brother in the world to Sam. Samuel, on the other hand, is as sweet as he can be, but he's a bit of a whiner. I'm frequently required to mediate struggles between the two. I'm working on teaching Sam to fight back, but so far, no luck.

Anyway, the boys are playing in their little area this afternoon. Sam has made some soup and he's pretending to eat it. Jack is racing cars. One of them discovers this little pink purse that Audrey plays with. After some back and forth, Sam decides to carry it around for a while. Jack doesn't seem to mind...at first. He goes on about his business playing. Suddenly, I hear this ear piercing wail, unmistakably Sam. I check out the situation and hear myself uttering the following phrase, "Hey, Jack, don't take his purse away!"

You know what they say...boys will be boys!

Comments

Christine said…
What a story! Cute...but I'm sure you get tired of breaking them up.

Popular Posts