2012 Goal- Reality Check

Here were my resolutions/goals for this year. In red, you'll see my updates.

 1. Improve my physical well being through healthy eating and exercise. I have lost 11 pounds and am eating a MUCH healthier diet. Yay! 
 2. Continue growing in my Christian walk. (2011 saw lots of growth, but some setbacks.) Growing. Never where I ought to be, but I'm growing! If you aren't growing you are dying....
 3. Continue my creative pursuits- writing, crocheting, sewing. Maybe, but not to the degree I'd like. 
 4. Make my home a peaceful place through organization, decluttering, and sticking to a budget. Welcome people into my home to share in that peace. OH MY. No. But, I have a new plan to get this done between now and August.
5. Read 50 books. Halfway there!!!


I feel good about the progress. I totally need to get the organization train rolling, but my success in other areas is worthy of a little pat on the back.

More posts to come soon. Stay tuned for a HUGE announcement next week! Some super exciting things have happened, totally of the Lord, and I can't wait to share. Just need to get my ducks in a row first.

No, I'm not pregnant.

Whew. I hope no one thinks that....

Comments

Popular Posts