Checking in...

I've been off the blog beat for a couple of weeks. I have been super busy at school, plus I have been going through some stuff at work that has been really distracting and challenging. I haven't had a clear enough mind to be able to construct a meaningful blog post.

Things are tough for me, but they aren't unbearable, and they will get better. I've had to put my trust in the Lord and lean completely on Him. I'm beginning week 8 of my P90:12 plan, and I have found a great deal of comfort from the things I've been reading. I've been spending a tremendous amount of time in prayer as well. I know that God has a plan to pull me out of the funk. He will set my feet on His paths and help me follow after Him.

I will continue to seek God's will for my life. I may be off and on with the blog, but know that I'm just allowing Him to use me as he sees fit.

Comments

Popular Posts