I'm almost two months into 2011 and feel that it is time for an update on my resolutions. It is kind of depressing when I reflect on them, since I've made little or no progress...updates in red.
1. Lose weight. I did...then gained it back already. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another day.
2. Get organized. Bwhahahaha. Right.
3.Sell a crocheted item or two, or more! Haven't done anything toward this.
4.Cook four nights a week, and cook different things! Yay!!!!! I have been doing this!!!!
5. Read 25 books this year, and document them on this blog.Well...I read a Mary Higgins Clark mystery and am in the process of reading A Year of Living Biblically...so, that's something!
6. Blog twice weekly. Doing pretty well on this.
7. Attend a genealogy workshop. Summer, perhaps? Nada.
8. Memorize scripture. Zip.
9. Do something different. Try new things. Zumba, pottery, Bunco, wool spinning...just a few of the things I'd like to try. They are all "fun" things, so why not? I don't have a plan for this. Yet. I think I have enough on my plate for this week. I have ideas. Zilch.
10. Get back on the Financial Peace train. I think it ran me over during the holidays. :) I will admit that I don't have a plan here either. Next week??? Zero.
Like I said, really depressing....maybe the spring weather will jump start something!!!