Four months of nothingness here on The Unquiet Life. Not that anyone probably noticed, except for the Viagra spammers and such. Anyway, I'll try again.
1. I have gained all but about 8 pounds of my weight back from the big loss I had during my Crohn's flare last year. But, I'm healthy, so that's a plus.
2. My boys are still wearing pullups and using pacifiers. Yes, they are three and a half. What's your point?
3. It has snowed and snowed and snowed here...five days of spring break to repay.
4. Audrey will be going to an open house for kindergarten Friday night. I may vomit.
5. John has finished his ARE tests...waiting for results on the last one.
That's about it. Can you see why my blog has been blank? My life has been pretty dull lately. Thank goodness, I guess!
Now for some goals and accountability...dear readers, by sharing with you, hopefully, I'll feel more inspired to keep myself on the right track.
2. Run a 5k.
3. Write more. Like every day.
4. Read more. I've read 7 books so far in 2010.
5. Be more frugal---eat in more!
I'll share my progress on those goals. Oh, yeah, and the potty training thing...by the sounds of the conversation between Jack and Audrey right now, it isn't looking good....Better go solve that problem!