A new hobby?

I have decided to learn to crochet in my spare time, since I just seem to have so much of it. Seriously, our church is starting a prayer shawl ministry and I would like to participate. I had never really thought about crafting as a ministry or an outreach project, but I kind of like it. I learned to crochet years ago from my grandmother but I wasn't really patient at it and I didn't persevere. My teaching buddy worked with me this morning and helped me remember, then I looked at some instructions and patterns online and it doesn't look too painful. I'd like to have a crafty hobby. We'll see. If I ever finish a project, I promise to post some pics!

Comments

Megan said…
I wish you luck on that. I tried knitting for about a half a second. I'm not that sort of creative type, I guess. :)

Popular Posts