Truth and Lies

Today, I am going to tell you five truths about me and five lies. You have to decide which is which. Some are probably really transparent, but others might not be. The point is to really challenge myself to be a little more creative in how I perceive myself.

1. I was the valedictorian of my high school class.
2. When I was in high school, my career ambition was to be a political speech writer. My hopes were dashed in my first semester of college when I was unfairly given a B in government.
3. I do not eat shellfish, mushrooms, or hot dogs.
4. My favorite book of all time is The Red Badge of Courage. I did an awesome project on this book in eighth grade and have loved it ever since.
5. My shoe size is 5 1/2.
6. I wear purple eyeshadow regardless of it's ranking on the in-style list.
7. My eyes are blue.
8. I love to shop at Wal-Mart.
9. If I could have dinner with any three people, they would be Paula Deen (provided that she cooks), Bill Clinton, and Mary Magdelene.
10. M&M's are my favorite candy.

Tomorrow I'll share the answers...

Comments

Popular Posts