Answer Key

Here are the answers from the truth/lies exercise...

1. Believe it or not, true. Granted, it didn't take much to top the heap at MCHS. I did have a perfect 4.0...that was in the days before weighted gpa's.
2. Oh, yeah! I wanted to be James Carville.
3. False! I LOVE all of them, even hot dogs. Mmm....hot dogs.
4. Again, false. It might be my LEAST favorite book ever, and my project relied heavily on stick figures in a comic book I had to make.
5. Sad but true.
6. True, and I don't care what you think about it!!!!
7. Nope, green.
8. K-Mart, yes. Wal-Mart, not unless I am desperate. I feel panicked in there.
9. Definitely true
10. I believe M&Ms are a complete waste of calories. I will eat peanut ones or peanut butter ones, but the plain ones are so unsatisfying.

Now you know.

I can't really write tonight. I think I have an infection from a pedicure I got and I am miserable. I am going to pop some ibuprofen and chill on the couch.

Comments

Popular Posts