Summer at last...

At last, my time of service in Clark County has come to an end. It has been interesting, as I'd spent all the other years of my teaching career in another school district, where I'll thankfully be returning to this fall. I learned a LOT about teaching, politics, personalities, gas mileage, and myself this year. Some was good...some not so much. I won't say more than I'm glad it's over, and now my summer can begin.

Ah, summer. This summer, I'm planning to have my tonsils removed, recover from that, plan for my upcoming school year, take a quick trip with John for our 8th anniversary, read, crochet, and hang out with my kids. Oh, and I'll be turning 31 in a couple of weeks.

School starts August 1, so I'd better stop procrastinating and start enjoying my summer.

Comments

Megan said…
Oh I am soooo happy that you will be coming back to us. YEAH!!!!!!!

Popular Posts