Audrey Reviews All Fall Down by Ally Carter

Image result for all fall down ally carter
Audrey Reviews All Fall Down by Ally Carter

All Fall Down was the beginning of the Embassy Row series, which follows Grace and her search for revenge on her mother’s murder. All Fall Down was well-written and it really made you think. The flashbacks in the story made Grace’s struggle with trauma realistic and Ally Carter has made the fictional country of Adria seem real. I gave this book 4/5  stars because it was interesting and realistic. I am planning on reading the other two books in the series at a later time, but I am going to hold off on reading them right now because I have other books that are about to expire from the library.

Comments

Elly Gilbert said…
I liked this book much more than Audrey did! I couldn't put it (or the other two in the series) down.

Popular Posts