Let's just wrap this Thankful Thing up already...

Don't get me wrong. I have many, many things to be thankful for. And I do give thanks on a daily basis. I'm just not good about writing them down and sharing them in a timely manner. When I forget, I feel like a failure and I beat myself up, which doesn't seem to be in the spirit of the season. So, I'm going to go on and just list the rest of the things I wanted to give thanks for, in no particular order.
  • Healthy, happy children
  • Wonderful friends, new and old
  • My extended family, made up of blood relatives, those who got stuck with me through marriage, and those who just love me
  • A beautiful, safe, welcoming home
  • All the material possessions I could possibly ask for
  • My grandmother's longevity. I wish she could be like her old self again, but I'm glad she's here anyway.
  • Time to craft
  • Good books to read
  • Wonderful colleagues, parents, and students at TFCA
  • All the experiences- good, bad, and ugly- that have made me who I am today
  • The great gift of salvation
I think that wraps it up. And look at me, I've finished up before the end of the month. I'm not catching up, I'm working ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts